AVIC411.com

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That certainly wouldn't have required much I am afraid. :D I think I am going to buy a D3 to make myself feel better. I actually sold my N2 last night and I almost got lost on my way to work without it- well her... Piona was her name. She always kept me on track and let me know when to make a U turn... if possible. I hope that same lady is stuck inside the D3... I miss her already. All in favor of the D3?!.

Ok, well I know heat is an issue because couldn't Pioneer create a more potent cooling system? Larger fan, etc????

That's the $48 question, but only part of it. A more potent cooling system would hasten the cooling process once you start the car. A better question is how to improve the system so that it does not freeze in the first place.

I wouldn't call it a flame war until some ones mother gets insulted. 8)

My mother is such a whore. oops I flamed myself LOL

Relax, its just a forum... I am in such a good mood, I have to bring back a pic from the past:

cntrylvr79vw9.jpg

Ahh the memories....

BTW I do live in the Batcave.

I don't think it is a matter of needing the intercooler- but it may prolong the life of the system. Or of course if you have the time to sit and play the system for 10 hours at a time, it could also be valuable. :) (I wouldn't know about such luxuries in time.)

shifting gears... :)

What is so wrong with how i operate the submit/edit?

I didn't know I was so fortunate that the N2 reboots itself at the proper temperature. Here I am cussing driving down the road when apparently I should be thanking God it comes back on at all!! lol

Well siiiiiince this thread changed to the 360 and that peice of junk refered to as the "intercooler" I'll chime in. DO NOT BUY thate pile of crap. The NYKO intercooler that attaches to the rear of the 360 is NOT reliable and (just as Til said) has been known to cause fires and catastrophic failures with the 360.

I myself had one of the NYKOs' and I experieced 2 of the 3 red rings of death from it. I did some research on them and found out that MANY people had problems with them as well. I removed mine and havent had an issue since.

Right now, there are only 2 brands that seem to work. The intec and the pelican verticle cooling stands. Im currently using a pelican and it does actually work quite well.

You can find out more on www.hconsole.com