AVIC411.com

Any SoCal members here?

Soon - I'm moving from Nashville, TN - to the southern LA area. I don't know exactly where yet.. I'm flying in this week to try to find me an apartment. have any suggestions?

$ always plays a big part. I'm not living in LA but I can say that for San Diego you can find 1 beds for like $650 to $3000 depending on where you're looking... sucks.

Soon - I'm moving from Nashville, TN - to the southern LA area. I don't know exactly where yet.. I'm flying in this week to try to find me an apartment. have any suggestions?

Moved to LA 2 years ago (almost exactly). I used this webpage. It does cost some cash but I love my Apt. Just check it often. My apt posted the morning I looked at it. We filled applications and got it locked in. Others wanted it later that day. Good grab. Google also has a good service.

http://www.westsiderentals.com/

http://base.google.com/base/s2?a_n0=hou ... l=en&gl=US

Teejlc,

I own a couple of buildings in Los Angeles. Do you have a roomate or are you aolne? I have two bed two bath on a Mountain with a view and all appliances and a one car garage for $1600. Kinda of steep if your alone but easy if you have a roomate. Its located in Mt Washington near Pasadena.

Send me a PM if you need help with your AVIC Z2 bypass I did it the hard way as I did it myself so i learned from the "Z"en Master Ducatiboy how to do it. As for the actual install? I cant really help you with all of the wires and stuff but i do know of a good install place Central Auto Sound in Glendale at 818- 500-9022 ask for Barry or Doug to do your install.

Westside rentals is a good place and Craigslist, which is where I list my properties and they are rented pretty quick and I get a ton of hits listing them there. westside charges you, but Craigslist is free and pretty extensive.

Weclome to the land of 350 days a year of sunshine.

Mark

You have a place on a mountain but price is steep. :lol:

I'm in Glendale, and have a Z1 installed in my WRX. I wouldn't mind hanging out either if someone wants to go over the bypass. 8)

wikked - I can give you a couple tips about LA if you pm me.. Aside from a few neighborhoods its choosing between ok to good to great. $$ the deciding factor.

-dp