AVIC411.com

xm navi installed No voice rec Not working...

Did you unplug the mic by accident?

DSC00038.JPG

DSC000391.JPG

After I installed that Xm Mod at my friend's plus take in mind we did that this install at night we pluged the Mic into the sp by accident due to lack of light where we were. I took my unit apart when I got home and noticed that right off the bat very likely explained the Voice guide Humming noise that took place during that drive home which is now gone. User error everything seem's to be up and running. The only issues i have now is that Updating deal how do i get raid of that icon? I have Xm right now out of the box it seems My xm navi traffic unit has every Xm channel up and running which i haven't purchased Xm services yet maybe I'll kept this as is intill Xm find's out (grin)..

Erik

As far as I know, it will keep saying "Updating" as long as you don't subscribe to NavTraffic.

Thank's for your help .Hey one question on the bluetooth mode I used to have full controls on volume since i reset my system I No longer have control on vol when I receive call's and make them..

Erik