AVIC411.com
Play_Her

I Will Make Your Custom Backgrounds!

Take all the time you need, your last bg's with your car look pretty sweet! I would like to see just a nice big bold VW logo maybe taking up a third of the screen up in a corner and some nice blue designs similar to what you have done already in others (only in a LED type blue). Thanks again for your work and time!

How is this?

It looks awesome thanks alot!

I was wondering if you could change the Volkswagen lettering to VEEDUB T, and make it a bit more bold (thicker and the same with the VW logo)?

I was also wondering if you could do a seperate BG with a pic of my car. I have a couple pics but I will let you decide (if your cool with doing another).

mtl08078nj1.jpg

dsc0012eq9.jpg

I can't make the font bold because they're custom fonts. I can change the font if you want to a thicker font type. I'll make one with your car, thanks for supplying pics, makes it easier :)

post-11224-12872752963447_thumb.jpg

post-11224-12872752963948_thumb.jpg

Wow, great backgrounds. I know with the current news i may get sh*t for this but I'm a Falcons fan (was a Vick fan, before this incident). Could someone create some Falcons' D-3 backgrounds, please no pitbulls :wink: . Thanks in advance