AVIC411.com

just got a D1 Unit, but need ALL the wiring

I was browsing through the car stuff at circuit city, and saw an open box avic D1 unit under the counter with a price tag of 249.97... I got extremely exciting and ran over to the nearest guy in a red polo shirt and asked him what the deal with that was??? He replied that its just the unit and has no wires, is missing the lower left knob and id be on my own installing it. so I thought to myself "getting the accessories cant be that hard"

well anyways here I am with a D1... and I basically need everything to hook it up, i saw all the parts listed on the pioneer website, but does anyone know of anywhere cheaper to get them? ebay only has the main harness and gps antenna, but what about the reserve lead and the speed lead? and the dvd would also be helpful. I want to try to get everything before the 30 day return is up just in case the unit is no good. Thanks for any help.

the nav partion is the least of my concern, i just want to get the thing hooked up for normal use first, I need both harnesses. and im trying to find out if i need the speed and the reserve extension leads seperately? or are they just extensions for the regular harness?

Yes. The Radio and CD functions are accessible. Name a price for the discs. Again, I have the Pioneer issued ones. There have been some problems in the past with the copied version.

thanks but first im gonna hook it up without the GPS to make sure everythin works, and if it does, then ill get the GPS ant. and DVD disc. the harness should be commin tommorow so ill do a test run with that.