AVIC411.com

Map Update Help

I have tried every variation and combination I could come up with. 
Today, Naviextras emailed to inform me that they are now aware of the issue, and they have reproduced the issue.

They also assured me that if fix comes after my 45-day window for free updates that they will honor the update and insure that I get the current maps. 

• 3 weeks later...

So far I am only seeing the "update" to my original 2013 Q2 maps available. These updates include :

Easy, Fastest, Green and Shortest North America routing logic

Map "fix" for Georgia and North Carolina (only fixes 2013 Q2, does not update it to a more recent map)

Spanish and French Voice "fix"(brings it up to 2014 Q3 standards, just voice standards, not maps)

Language and Voice English French Spanish for North America, (brings it up to 2014 Q4 standards, just voice and language, not maps)

Interesting to see our "basemap" hasnt been updated since 2006 (back when I had my 700 unit no doubt)

I can only purchase up to 2013 Q4, which was stated above by onebyside, though for just a half of a year upgrade from what comes with the unit, I wont be spending $129 for all of the US and Canada, or even $69 for my primary region. They need to go ahead and release the 2014 Q2 which are available on other sites, or at least give us a credit that will hold longer than 90 days until they can do so. Until then, I will install these free "fixes" to the voice/language and routing logic.