AVIC411.com

AVIC8100NEX/Which Model 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid?

This new unit is what I have dreamed of.

I am purchasing a 2015 Honda Accord Hybrid next week and I do not know which model/trim level would marry best to the AVIC?

If anyone has a avic8100 or even avic 8000 married to a 2014/2015 honda accord hybrid I would very much care to hear from you as to how everything was configured.

I wish to keep hybrid display statuses.

Just not sure if the Pioneer picks up where the Honda leaves off.

The Accord top of line has 2 monitots a 8 inch non touch display and a smaller touch display.

The smaller touch display is removed to make room for the double din pioneer.

The less expensive accord hybrid has only the 8 inch non touch display.

Again, thanks

Honestly I would consider staying with the Honda system. I doubt the hybrid display will ever come through the NEX. I have tried for work arounds with my Prius to no avail. Some settings to the Toytota system are only available through the factory headunit, I am guessing the Honda is the same way. Plus, how many cameras does the Accord Hybrid have? I know one back camera and one mirror is pretty much standard, but some have three correct? Our NEX only supports two.

Honestly I would consider staying with the Honda system. I doubt the hybrid display will ever come through the NEX. I have tried for work arounds with my Prius to no avail. Some settings to the Toytota system are only available through the factory headunit, I am guessing the Honda is the same way. Plus, how many cameras does the Accord Hybrid have? I know one back camera and one mirror is pretty much standard, but some have three correct? Our NEX only supports two.

It has Two Cameras, rear and passenger side mirror.

This technology is so new but yet so exciting.

There are also stand alone android nav, but forget about getting hybrid display over those.

I want my cake and eat it too. Mainly I just want Android Auto.