AVIC411.com

4100 NEX brake bypass problem

yeah I would like to know too,  I just installed the 4100nex on thursday, I grounded brake wire to the radio ground like I did on my 8000nex, and I never had the nag screen unless I shut the radio off on the navigation screen, then if I had it on Sirius  radio and I shut the radio off and turn it back on, it would just go to the Sirius screen without the nag screen, yeah the 4100nex  ask me no matter what source i`m on always give me the nag screen. :x

• 2 weeks later...

Yep.

I have one for my 4000 and it works fine.

Just wondering tickerguy, did you just match wire for wire and was it good to go? The reason I ask is because ive heard that a wire had to be moved over in the harness or something like that. Just installed a 4100 yesterday and tried a 2 pole switch but it wasn't working for me. (Connected parking brake wire to one side and a wire that was tapped to the ground wire from the harness to the other side on a 15 amp switch. Did I miss anything?) anyway, purchased a bypass so just wondering.