AVIC411.com

AVIC 6100nex Mixtrax

I can not figure out how to get mixtrax to work.  I have a usb thumb drive plugin into usb1 music plays ok.  I touch mixtrax unit goes to mixtrax screen there is no data in LinkGate screen also i do not see any songs i can add.  Where can I go to find some information on this I have tried the manual chapter 31.  Can someone please help me with this.

Has anybody used this feature on their AVIC 6100nex?  I noticed the video is for a AVIC 6000nex.  I watched the video, on my unit when you go to the mixtrax screen it does not read my USB thumb drive. The music plays fine from the USB thumb drive.  I have not tried loading mixtrax software on my pc and making a playlist on my pc and then exporting it to a usb key.

So I put some songs on a usb drive and plugged it into USB1 on my 6000NEX. I formatted the USB FAT32 and the music files were mpeg-4. Selected USB and the music started playing. Was able to then click on the Mixtrax button and Mixtrax started up. The BPM feature isn't working as shown in the video. Not sure if that's because of my USB drive or what?

Overall it worked exactly like the Pioneer video above. Im not sure why its not working on your 6100NEX? Maybe the USB has to be FAT32 formatted?

• 2 weeks later...

OK I should have thought of this mixtrax does not work with FLAC files .  I did as huddy suggested and rip them to mp4 mixtrax now works.   I wish it would work with FLAC files all my music is in this forma.  The BPM feature did not work for me.  thanks huddy for your help.

• 2 weeks later...