AVIC411.com

D3 memory expansion slot

Whoever told you there is a memory slot on the D3 is a fool.

Yep...I called the rep back and called is bluff on this one...if I had my unit I would have know for myself...still the best price from milleniumcamera.com for 666.66 delivered...but don't look for good advise, just sales reps only...

I would look them up on WWW.BBB.COM before you buy if I were you.

You sure do have a lot of advise with no backing or proof...you're so quick to draw with no answers...this is a help forum, not for critics.

Yeah!! You tell him!! How dare he try and help look out for others who are probably going to end up being scammed by a company that looks earily familiar to other shady camera/electronics sites? Personally, I couldn't believe it when he told you that the place was lying to you about the expansion slot.... why would an actual owner know more about the unit than some scumbag salesman at milleniumcamera.com?

You sure do have a lot of advise with no backing or proof...you're so quick to draw with no answers...this is a help forum, not for critics.

Yeah!! You tell him!! How dare he try and help look out for others who are probably going to end up being scammed by a company that looks earily familiar to other shady camera/electronics sites? Personally, I couldn't believe it when he told you that the place was lying to you about the expansion slot.... why would an actual owner know more about the unit than some scumbag salesman at milleniumcamera.com?

You must be blowing him...shutup...I already said it's the best price to buy from...if you can read the previous statement...you do not want them to answer your qustions...how many people do you know, that gets all their questions answered from where they bought it from..........Geeee

Alright, when you get your head out of your ass and realize I was doing as Icculus said and trying to warn you of such online camera shops, click on the link below. Pay close attention to the first response and look up the photo shop the guy talks about. Then do what you feel you have to do.

http://forums.photographyreview.com/sho ... hp?t=36186

You must be blowing him...shutup...I already said it's the best price to buy from...if you can read the previous statement...you do not want them to answer your qustions...how many people do you know, that gets all their questions answered from where they bought it from..........Geeee

I look forward to your future posts... hopefully they include something like "WHY DIDN'T YOU PEOPLE TELL ME I WAS GOING TO BE SCAMMED?". At the very least it'll make me laugh.

PS - If I were to buy something from a reputable source I would have no problem asking them questions. I would never expect a crutchfield rep to tell me there is some sort of mysterious expansion slot on a unit that obviously does not have one. But hey, you seem to know all the answers...