AVIC411.com
Sign in to follow this  
muish002

strangest thing with bricked F940bt

I ruined my unit with COndi's hackmode.. TRied all the solutions I found, no succes sofar. But at one moment, some update started, and after that I dint see anymore the message "no applicable program found"but I see a greyisch, black screen.

But.. weird thing is, when I put in a dvd, it does start to play and I have sound. Someone has any idea?? Or maybe a full backup of the folders? THat is where my biggest mistake was, I didnt manage copy-paste and thought hackmode would enable this:_(

I ruined my unit with COndi's hackmode.. TRied all the solutions I found, no succes sofar. But at one moment, some update started, and after that I dint see anymore the message "no applicable program found"but I see a greyisch, black screen.

But.. weird thing is, when I put in a dvd, it does start to play and I have sound. Someone has any idea?? Or maybe a full backup of the folders? THat is where my biggest mistake was, I didnt manage copy-paste and thought hackmode would enable this:_(

have you tried the supertestmode?

Yes, I can access it. But since I have no correct folder(s)... not much  I can do.
I did tried multiple times the force rewrite thing with an official pioneer update, but now I get the "....." with the SD card. Going to dive into that again, I have a topic from here that might give a solution, but I think its best to just drop the correct folders in there...

Dear muish002, can you help me with the same problem? Did you manage to solve the problem? Messed up with conti hackmode and didn't make a proper backup.

Thanks in advance.