strangest thing with bricked F940bt

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 muish002

muish002
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 03 December 2016 - 06:21 PM

I ruined my unit with COndi's hackmode.. TRied all the solutions I found, no succes sofar. But at one moment, some update started, and after that I dint see anymore the message "no applicable program found"but I see a greyisch, black screen.

But.. weird thing is, when I put in a dvd, it does start to play and I have sound. Someone has any idea?? Or maybe a full backup of the folders? THat is where my biggest mistake was, I didnt manage copy-paste and thought hackmode would enable this:_(

#2 fede

fede
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 10:15 AM

I ruined my unit with COndi's hackmode.. TRied all the solutions I found, no succes sofar. But at one moment, some update started, and after that I dint see anymore the message "no applicable program found"but I see a greyisch, black screen.

But.. weird thing is, when I put in a dvd, it does start to play and I have sound. Someone has any idea?? Or maybe a full backup of the folders? THat is where my biggest mistake was, I didnt manage copy-paste and thought hackmode would enable this:_(

have you tried the supertestmode?

#3 muish002

muish002
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 10:40 AM

Yes, I can access it. But since I have no correct folder(s)... not much  I can do.
I did tried multiple times the force rewrite thing with an official pioneer update, but now I get the "....." with the SD card. Going to dive into that again, I have a topic from here that might give a solution, but I think its best to just drop the correct folders in there...

#4 muish002

muish002
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 December 2016 - 10:40 AM

Btw, see the private message I sent..

#5 nikkow

nikkow
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 January 2017 - 11:47 AM

Dear muish002, can you help me with the same problem? Did you manage to solve the problem? Messed up with conti hackmode and didn't make a proper backup.

Thanks in advance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users