AVIC411.com

F500BT F700BT F900bt F910BT here maps 2016 Q3

Hi here is how to  install F500BT - F700BT - F900BT - F910BT  2016 here maps q3  

of corse you can use maps and poi and buildings

what you need is :

1.sd card minimum 2gb

2. testmode 2.3

3.ezrider.exe   here -- http://www.mediafire.com/file/3km2zgnnmdx/ez.rar#1

1) Follow this guide: Windows CE Start with TestMode and make a backup--   http://pioneernavgate.blogfree.net/?t=1815045

3) Extract the contents of an SD card, also enter the testmode folder and clearly for iGo material that you have purchased, such as maps and POI.

4) Start winCE, reach MyDevice / StorageCard ezrider.exe folder copy the file and replace the one already present in the folder / MyFlashDisk / APL2 / iGo.

5) Return on SorageCard, copy the generic license GENERIC_iGO8_WorldWide@801Product.lic and insert it into MyFlashDisk folder / APL2 / iGo / LICENSE.

6) Return on SorageCard, copy the updated maps and insert them into MyFlashDisk folder \ APL2 \ iGo \ CONTENT \ MAP then delete the existing maps, such Italy.fbl (to cancel press on FILE besides DELETE).
If you want to also insert the date POIs The procedure is the same, only it must be copied to the folder MyFlashDisk \ APL2 \ iGo \ CONTENT \ POI and for example you need to delete old POI as Italy1.poi and Italy2.poi.

maps  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:r5yid6u34e4l2jfapjythuke7pq27xqa

you need fbl file only for maps 
poi file for poi 

for tutorial thank to baqua from Pioneer NavGate AVIC F-Italia  and  and3001 same Pioneer NavGate AVIC F-Italia

you must chose maps and pois etc no more then 1.7gb togeter

hope this help sorry for my english   I am from romania

post-117988-0-48334400-1487555521_thumb.jpg

post-117988-0-14020500-1487555535_thumb.jpg

post-117988-0-45408400-1487555548_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

@kadet18 a friend with a F700BT come to me for update the maps, this procedure what you show up is not complicate.

But there is necessary to have a minimum firmware for this?

As I see there is only license file mentioned. For iGO8 there a many others running. For this unit need a special license? It's accepted only .lic files?

I knew enough well iGO, and WinCE but I don't know this unit requirements. How big is accepting the SD card? I have a 32GB and 64GB SandDisk already formatted FAT32.

Many thanks