firmware playback 4000nex

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mechryanc

mechryanc
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:47 PM

Since "trying" to update to latest firmware, I have noticed that everytime I turn on my car, pioneer scans the USBdrive and starts playing from the first file on the USB Drive.

Before the update, 4000nex use to continue to play from the last position and song that was on before I turned off my engine and opened my door. Has anybody experienced this and knows how to correct this?

"Try"- I said try because I got the famous firmware update error screen and could not properly boot the device. After multiple attempts and different usb drives and sd cards, I was able to install the firmware and have a usable device but the firmware still shows as 1.04 instead of the 1.14. 

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

#2 josney

josney

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:54 PM

i have a 4000NEX and have never gotten mine to "pick up where it left off".....seems to be on shuffle all the time

2003 Cadillac CTS, AVIC-Z140BH, Single 12inch JL Audio 12w3, kicker 400.1 amp, Hertz components front, Hertz coax for the rear and a JL Audio JX 360/4

#3 mechryanc

mechryanc
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 10:37 PM

I would actually like it if it was in shuffle mode but every time I start up my vehicle the same song plays in the same order. No matter if I had shuffle selected before I turned the vehicle off. Any suggestions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users