• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GettinOld

GettinOld

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:03 PM

Hi forum users,

I have the x940bt and I've been using the Bluetooth and my iphone since I go the unit back in 2013.  So the Bluetooth registered list is lengthy and I don't have the phones anymore.  Is there a way to de-register the not needed connections?  My new iphone has been registered but when I saw the list, i have 5 or six other devices listed that I don't even have anymore?  I just want to know if there is a way to remove the unwanted devices from the list.  I don't see any delete or remove buttons.

Thanks,

#2 RonS

RonS

Established Member

• Moderators
  • 1525 posts
  • LocationBelleair Beach, Florida

Posted 23 August 2017 - 04:20 PM

Hi forum users,

I have the x940bt and I've been using the Bluetooth and my iphone since I go the unit back in 2013.  So the Bluetooth registered list is lengthy and I don't have the phones anymore.  Is there a way to de-register the not needed connections?  My new iphone has been registered but when I saw the list, i have 5 or six other devices listed that I don't even have anymore?  I just want to know if there is a way to remove the unwanted devices from the list.  I don't see any delete or remove buttons.

Thanks,

According to the update documentation, installing the Bluetooth firmware clears the Connection List. Presumably this would also happen if you re-installed the same version. BT v3.32 (latest version) has been around for about 4 yrs and I don't recall whether it cleared my list. Actually, I've had the same phone for over 4 yrs.

#3 GettinOld

GettinOld

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 August 2017 - 02:08 PM

RonS you're correct.  I upgraded my x940BT with the new ver 7.00 and although I already had the 3.32 bt firmware, it wiped all my devices from the list.  I then added my recent phone and its all good. 

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users