AVIC411.com

Navigation features don't work

• 2 weeks later...

thank you for your previous responses, i have another silly question.

some one told me that the z2 can not be bypassed and even though it is bypassed after a while unit will realize that it has been bypassed and will lock out the unit, that person also told me that the z1 can not be bypassed if it is upadated by the new firmware update and if attempted to bypass it, the unit will lock out as well. is this true?

thanks

thank you for your previous responses, i have another silly question.

some one told me that the z2 can not be bypassed and even though it is bypassed after a while unit will realize that it has been bypassed and will lock out the unit, that person also told me that the z1 can not be bypassed if it is upadated by the new firmware update and if attempted to bypass it, the unit will lock out as well. is this true?

thanks

That all was true 2 months ago. Not anymore. Pio released an update to the Z2 that allows you to bypass it now. Your friend is a little behind. As already stated the info is on this site.

thank you all you guys for your help. i was finally removed the flashing circuit and did the 2 wire bypass and now the unit works like a charm but there is another issue now which i need to ask you guys a way to fix it.

while giving directions my unit used to interrupt any audio sounds but now it gives directions while audio sound is on and won't interrupt it. i would appreciate any help to solve this issue

thanks

Its a setting in the initial/setup menu

thank you all you guys for your help. i was finally removed the flashing circuit and did the 2 wire bypass and now the unit works like a charm but there is another issue now which i need to ask you guys a way to fix it.

while giving directions my unit used to interrupt any audio sounds but now it gives directions while audio sound is on and won't interrupt it. i would appreciate any help to solve this issue

thanks