Jump to content
AVIC411.com

Recommended Posts

Update Pioneer AVH-W4400NEX to AVH-W4500NEX

Weblink support!!!

support model

  • Pioneer AVH-Z9100BT
  • Pioneer AVH-Z9100DAB
  • Pioneer AVH-Z9150BT
  • Pioneer AVH-Z9180BT
  • Pioneer AVH-W4400NEX

 

 

0.jpg.a3152f505587144660237c1c01664b3a.jpg

Screenshot_166.jpg.8623463ff0f4aad3eefbbbcfed41115d.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2019 at 7:19 PM, asd255 said:

Update Pioneer AVH-W4400NEX to AVH-W4500NEX

Weblink support!!!

support model

  • Pioneer AVH-Z9100BT
  • Pioneer AVH-Z9100DAB
  • Pioneer AVH-Z9150BT
  • Pioneer AVH-Z9180BT
  • Pioneer AVH-W4400NEX

 

 

0.jpg.a3152f505587144660237c1c01664b3a.jpg

Screenshot_166.jpg.8623463ff0f4aad3eefbbbcfed41115d.jpg

 

 

How do we update the unit @asd255

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do not see the point in updating the W4400 to the W4500.

Weblink is another dead-end application.
there’s nothing useful except watching YouTube videos.
not an original player is used for viewing, this is very bad.
It makes no sense to buy a 500 series, it’s enough to buy 400, I didn’t notice any more changes, except that I added the ability to display parking lines on the camera. It is strange that they removed it for x400, because this function is available for the European model of analogues x400.

But there is a great solution to upgrade the AVH-W4400 \ 4500 to AVIC with full navigation support. If interested, write to me at PM


I did not update the firmware in my W8400 to the W8500 version.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the Z9200DAB. Tried WebLink once, will never touch it again. Waste of time and effort. Will only use Android auto.

On 8/21/2019 at 5:50 AM, asd255 said:

But there is a great solution to upgrade the AVH-W4400 \ 4500 to AVIC with full navigation support. If interested, write to me at PM

No doubt "PM" means "would like some money".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, an1uk said:

 

I have the Z9200DAB. Tried WebLink once, will never touch it again. Waste of time and effort. Will only use Android auto.

 

I agree with you that this is shit.  therefore I am updating AVH2AVIC.  AVH can be upgraded to AVIC without any problems.  only TMC will not work.  since there is no second tuner in AVH

 

AVH-z9100 is the European/Asian equivalent of W4400

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2019 at 1:52 AM, asd255 said:

I agree with you that this is shit.  therefore I am updating AVH2AVIC.  AVH can be upgraded to AVIC without any problems.  only TMC will not work.  since there is no second tuner in AVH

 

AVH-z9100 is the European/Asian equivalent of W4400

 

Tried messaging you but it says you cannot receive them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×