AVIC411.com

When i Arrive at my destinatioin?

When i arrive at my destination the route still shows. Couple of days ago i drove to jack in the box and after i pulled out of the drive thru it still showed my last route. My old garmin automaticlly canceled the route once it said "you have arrived at your destination on the left or right", But with the D3 it just stays up there. :?:? How do i fix this?

Well, actually if you ever had a Garmin you would understand that it makes no sense. This unit is probally your first navi unit so of course it going to make sense, but for people who have had better technology it doesnt. That explaination you gave was just an excuse for why it does that not the actual reason. Explain why I, arrive at my destination a burger joint leave the drive thru and drive in the opposite direction and it doesnt recalculate the route or anything i just see a bold green line of my last route, and the only way for it to say something is for me to go back in that general direction befor it starts navigating me there AGAIN. The D3 is a great product i love it but that is the worst part of it that and the navi cds, but other than that i have no complaints. But if anyone has anyclue of how to change this let me know if not just jabb at me for speaking down on the D3 i love debates. lol

Nope, you're absolutely right. the D3 is gay, it's inferior, and you bought it. If you have a serious question, fine, but if you don't like hearing that this discount priced unit doesnt do everything you want, then I can't help you. Even if I had the answer, you give me no reason to share it with you with an attitude like that.

We're all so very sorry you bought something that doesn't work the way you assumed it would. From now on we'll be sure to inform you of products' shortcomings before you purchase them to save you the trouble of creating an account on an internet website to tell other people that they made a bad decision in their purchase because you don't like their features.