AVIC411.com

Bluetooth assistance please

Hello, I have the N4 for about a week, I installed myself. That turned into more work then I thought it would be. When I first installed the unit I did so with the reverse camera and a cd changer. Yesterday I went to the store and purchased the blue tooth, ipod wire, and sirius. This baby is fully loaded now! Everything is working great. I have 1 question in reguards to the bluetooth. I dont know how to transfer my cell phone's phonebook to the N4. My cell phone is the Razr Max from verizon wireless. The directions from the bluetooth seems easy. I think my phone doesnt support phone book transfers. However thats just my guess. Anybody have any experience in this matter? I'm sure all the razr phone operate in a similar fashion. I called Verizon Wireless and they are brain dead. lol

Thank You for your advise. I got the phone book transfered. I found out some phones allow for the entire phonebook to be transfered in 1 shot, however the razr is not one of them. With the razr you have to do it 1 contact at a time. Its slow but it works. After the N4 is in phonebook transfer mode go to your first contact on your phone and select option, go down to select send vCard, go down to bluetooth, and select Pioneer BT unit. At that point the phone will turn on the its bluetooth and send that contact to the N4. Keep going down your contact list and repeat the above steps.