AVIC411.com

Parking brake ground...

I don't really plan to bypass my N3 as I'm already a shitty driver, and I don't think watching movies would help. But out of curiosity:

When I start my system up a warning pops up that says something about an improper connection of the parking brake lead (I think that's it, I'm going of memory). Does that mean that my parking brake is alreayd grounded and that if I wanted to bypass it I would just have to flip the switch, or is it completely unrelated (and if so, what does it mean). I don't know if it's grounded or not as I had a pro install and frankly I don't know much about these things.

Oh and in case you're curious, the reason I would consider bypassing is to hook up a modded xbox for music. I can't stand the sirius interface, and while the ipod is great, it's just so freaking slow on the menus...

That's about what I figured.

But it could mean it's grounded right? I asked him about it when he did the install, and he said something about video while in motion, but not wanting to void the warranty. I honestly wasn't paying that much attention since my ears were still buzzing with "new toy glee"