AVIC411.com

im so fired...

ok, i must have fell asleep somewhere because i just found out about the D3,,, how long has this been out, and that new ipod interface looks really nice... i have a D1 now and am seriously thinking about upgrading... my current understanding is that the wiring harnesses arent the same and some re-wiring will need to be done... to be honest im not real comfortable doing that myself...lol... does anyone make an adapter or any such thing? im so drooling over the new unit... has anyone else made the leap from the D1... any advice would be awesome,

oh, can you change background pics on this model?

You must have the worst boss in the world, getting fired for this!!!! WOW!

what speech is that? never heard that before

I'm guessing it's a shortening of "fired up."

Should have put in the extra space and 2 letters instead of the 3 periods. It would have taken the same amount of time and it would have made so much more sense.

wow... its just something my wife says when i do something thats boneheaded...

lets say I go to take the garbage out but instead of putting the cans out on the curb normally i attempt to take a shortcut to pull them across the lawn to save maybe 2 minutes and end up spewing garbage all over the lawn... i hear my wife

"your so fired"