AVIC411.com

D3 Navigation problem....Disk marked wrong? Please help

You are not getting any satellite reception so it doesn't know where you are. The 'OK' reading just means that it knows something is plugged into the antenna hole. The sats will light up when you are actually getting reception. Pull out the antenna temporarily and put it on the roof to see if it works. You may have a bad antenna, or the location you are using is no good

You are not getting any satellite reception so it doesn't know where you are. The 'OK' reading just means that it knows something is plugged into the antenna hole. The sats will light up when you are actually getting reception. Pull out the antenna temporarily and put it on the roof to see if it works. You may have a bad antenna, or the location you are using is no good

You are exactly right! I moved the antenna and it was good to go. Unfortunately I followed the advice of someone who did an install on this exact truck on Dieselplace.com. I put the antennae under the dash on a large metal piece. He said it would work and worked in his truck but it definitely did not work on mine. I ended up running the wire under my dash and up my weatherstripping on my driver door and placed it on my roof and it works great. These antennas are meant to go outside right?