AVIC411.com

I have had this unit for about a month now and every once and a while the Nav would loose track of where it was but would quickly right itself. Yesterday it started doing it alot and would take a long time to right itself. Is this an issue that will keep getting worse and lead to other issues. Any input would be appriciated.

Thanks

Jared

I did not hook anything up, I had it installed but I do believe it is hooked up-I do get the MPH readout. why?

There is more to it than that. I was in the same boat as you. I had mine professionally installed and I got the MPH readout.

Need to go to one of the pages...i believe it is called "sensors"

There should be a speed readout of some sort on there and it will read ZERO if it isn't hooked up.

Funny...when I called my guy, he came out and knew exactly how to hook it up. I am pretty certain that he was content blowing it off. The book says it just adds to your accuracy. I think it might help out the system when satellite coverage is sketchy.

It requires getting up under the hood.

Sorry my instructions weren't very detailed.

I'm not near my car

Good luck