AVIC411.com

Who has bluetooth issues? Please help a potential buyer...

I think it really depends on your phone, that will determine your experience with it....

I have an Iphone in which I can barely stand anyways, and my only gripes is that I can't send over my contacts via BT. The Iphones doesn't have the functionality to push them over, and the Avic doesn't have the functionality to pull them over. Both are to blame, but it isn't too big of a deal, as I just put my numbers in manually. And I think because I do put them in manually, caller ID does not display.... :?: The other complaint would be the lack of volume control during a call. You have to set it when you first pair the phone. Again, not a show stopper, but it would be nice to adjust it while in a call....maybe it will show up in a future update?

Other than that, it functions awesome...It all works like like it's suppose to....voice command dials out of my phonebook....radio mutes for incoming and outgoing calls....pairing is easy...it syncs up reasonably quick.....it even works right when my Iphone is hooked up to the Ipod adapter...(thanks to the guys/gals of this forum)

there is a thread with proven phones that work....I would make sure that whatever phone you have will work....If you're like me though, I wouldn't let a phone that doesn't work make me not buy this unit. Most newer phones will probably work just fine...Usually the only issue with them is how they push your contacts over...At least Pioneer allows you to manually enter them into the Avic.

IT ALL DEPENDS ON UR PHONE!

when a customer is interested in the btb200 i take them to my display and try to sync it up. thers no other way of knowing if it will work or not. then you have to see if all the features actually work!

Blowtooth sucks my balls!

i end up talking most people out of it just to save myself a headache