AVIC411.com

Avic D3 Wiring for 05 Chevrolet Trailblazer

Looking up that part, it looks as though it is for vehicles with Bose.

I still reccomend the GMOS-01 non Bose interface. Newer models of that unit also include VSS, Reverse and parking brake wires right on the harness. No seperate chime module needed either.

Just to be clear, this would be for non-amplified vehicles.

http://documents.victorytechnologies.com//documents/product/GMOS-01.pdf

As he stated a few times, he does not have Bose. Regardless, Metra still is a better choice, since newer versions have the Nav wires comming out of it. No need to go searching for VSS, parking brake and reverse.

GMOS-01 non Bose, GMOS-04 with Bose. Again, just call the dealer with the VIN number and find out, or pull the back panels and see if there is an amplifier.

And I don't even want to go there with how many installs I or you have done, as I can pretty much gaurantee I have you beat.

ok i had a factory radio in my 2004 yukon that was a 6 disc head unit, i`m thinking of installling a plug and play delphi tnr nav factory nav unit in my truck , where can i get the wire harnes from and what else do i need?

my front speakers have bose on the door.\

i have the d 3 insalled now

If you can beat 20 years experiance in this biz, my hat is off to you. If you would have read the entire thread, though, he said he had an in dash 6 cd changer that said "bose" on it when he started the truck.

I will agree metra's versions save time, but not all dealers use metra. My shop uses metra and peripheral, and I prefer the peripheral stuff for on-star retention.