AVIC411.com

another ipod problem with cd i200

hey everyone,

have a problem with my ipod working on my d3. i plug in the cable and it all pops up on the screen but does not allow me to use any of the functions. The ipod itself does not say pioneer on it like the ipod adapter i had fir the n2 i used to have. Please help asap.

thanks

Dan

i tried both what you said and it still does not work :(

do you think it could be a faulty unit? or would the ipod display not even show up on the unit if the unit was faulty?

I just want to make sure that it is the cable that is faulty because i just received my d3 this past thursday

Ummm... I'm not sure if it effects external controls, but check to make sure the "hold" switch isn't turned on on the ipod.

so does this mean you can still use the ipod controls on the ipod itself while hooked up to the car? Or do you mean that the ipiod controls are locked because of the hold being on?

nope doesnt make a difference. But thanks to all of the input sofar.

is there anything supposed to be displayed on the ipod screen though? On my n2 i had it displayed pioneer on the screen itself and non of the functions worked on the ipod you were only able to control it throuigh the deck