AVIC411.com

3d map view

Why cant i get my z2 to go like birds eye view quarter way and have it 3d? Like the garmin screen shot pics of there navi and even the z2 screen shot. Mine is just totally bird eye view looking down. Zooming in does nothing. Is it only in certain areas the 3d maping? I havent seen it on my navi yet in any area. It looks cool that 3d way. I know in the z2 when your on routing and you have 3d view, when it comes to the turn then it goes to that in depth driving 3d view, but thats not the 3d view i want always. you know what im saying. i most likely always have my zoom map at 0.1

it only works in certain metro cities

i knew that i thought that 3d view could be always like that, you know if you put it in 3d view double mode. i wish i could just do the 3d view single mode, not have the split screen. i guess they only show the good picture on the screenshot displaying it.

Have you changed the view mode to 3D?

Why cant i get my z2 to go like birds eye view quarter way and have it 3d? Like the garmin screen shot pics of there navi and even the z2 screen shot. Mine is just totally bird eye view looking down. Zooming in does nothing. Is it only in certain areas the 3d maping? I havent seen it on my navi yet in any area. It looks cool that 3d way. I know in the z2 when your on routing and you have 3d view, when it comes to the turn then it goes to that in depth driving 3d view, but thats not the 3d view i want always. you know what im saying. i most likely always have my zoom map at 0.1