AVIC411.com

Lowest price

I have been looking for a z2 as well. There are multiple dealers all over the net. I'm waiting for some responses to a very similar question. I want to know ( posted this question ) if there are any forum members who have delt with some of these online sellers and have had good results. I have foud a z2 from this company http://cartronixplus.com/

If you search for avic it will bring up the z2 for ~ $1270.00

Hope this helps

twoie

i found that place and i have a 35 dollar off coupon for there too but they dont have the blue tooth adapter in stock! thats ok i will continue to look and keep trying to get a better coupon (by asking them to beat the price) my dash kit is coming in the 2nd week of November so i got a litttle bit of time.

Hi,

Purchased my unit, NIB, on eBay for $1200 shipped....not sure I would recommend it as I have heard many horror stories.

If you do choose to buy from eBay, ensure you pay by paypal.

Also make sure the seller has 50+ sales, and a 98% or better rating. This will cover you up to $2000 for any purchases.

Hope this helps.

Kris

after looking around on the net I think I'm going to get mine from sonicelectronics.com They have a package deal- z2/Ipod adaptor/bluetooth adaptor/rear camera for between $1700 - $1800. I can't remeber the exact price. When I emailed them about a better price they gave me a code for a $30 off coupon.

keith

sonic electronic also sells on EBAY. Their price was lower on EBAY than on their website and when I asked them to match that price they did. Also, if you are interested in a camera check out the ND-BC20PA which is more advanced and has a great look down feature with a distance scale. Costs a little more but I thought it was worth the price.

I got mine from cardomain.com while they were having their inventory clearance event (about a week or two ago). They had almost everything they had in stock at great prices. I was lucky enough to find an Avic Z2 for $900 Shipped!! Took a some time to get here but I'm assuming it was due to the wildfires here in Cali...

:D

• 1 month later...