AVIC411.com

Volume seems quiet on DVD on Z2! Help

The volume on the Z2 in general does not go as loud as i would like. Thats the first problem. Way to make it louder? Then when i watch a DVD on the move, it seems very quiet, with all the road noise. I have it turned all the way up and source level is turned all the way up. If i switch it by hitting AV and switch to the Library, it comes on like twice as loud as the DVD was (without changing volume settings) Anyone have similar situation? Solutions? Thanks.

2003 Nissan 350Z w/ Bose system, I bought the harness from Crutchfield that supposedly integrates the amplifiers, or bypasses it or something. Not sure what it does but it was a special harness because of the amplifiers for the bose speakers. Sadly the sound system sounded a lot better with the stock head unit...

ive heard that way to often! (my factory sounded better)

did the special harness you got have a box attached to it? if so did that box have little holes for adjusting the gains on each channel?

or is it simply a harness that goes to the d3's rca outputs? if its rcas then its the fact that the d3 only has 2volt rca outputs. if you need more volume then you may need a line booster! which is something i havnt used since 95'

do you ave a blue wire coming out of the harness? hook it up with the othe bluu one or the red. i had this problom in my expo. what it is, is the factory amp turn on is most likely hooked up wrong, so you have to power it with anther wire from the same harness. do you get what i am saying? i know it sounds confusing.

Go in and adjust your SLA settings. Turn up DVD and down library until they are the same

The volume on the Z2 in general does not go as loud as i would like. Thats the first problem. Way to make it louder? Then when i watch a DVD on the move, it seems very quiet, with all the road noise. I have it turned all the way up and source level is turned all the way up. If i switch it by hitting AV and switch to the Library, it comes on like twice as loud as the DVD was (without changing volume settings) Anyone have similar situation? Solutions? Thanks.