AVIC411.com

AVIC D3 Cadillac CTS Install

I have the avic d3 which i had in my 2006 nissan altima 3.5 se which i installed myself. i just bought a 2005 cadillac cts, no bose, yes onstar. What do i need to get this installed? i also want to keep my DIC screen at the top.

Metra Electronics Corp. GMOS-10

Metra Electronics Corp. 99-2006 OR IF THE CAR HAS PAINTED GRAY DASH

Metra Electronics Corp. 99-2006G

THERE YOU GO DUDE THAT IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IT!!!!!!

this is the exact dash i have 1G6DP567050136010-1.jpg

can i get all the shit i need at circuit city ect?

THEY WILL PROBABLY TELL YOU THAT THEY WOULD WANT TO PUT IT IN FOR YOU BUT YOU PROBABLY WANT TO GO TO RESPECTABLE SHOP TO DO IT. NOTHING BAD ABOUT ANYONE THAT WOULD WORK AT ANYONE OF THOSE WHO WORK THERE BUT I HAVE TO FIX ALOT OF THEY'RE SCREW UPS. BUT GOING TO A RESPECTABLE SHOPS WOULD HELP YOU ALITTLE BETTER IN DO IT YOURSELF SET UP

LIKE I SAID, AND ON MY PROFILE, I WORK IN A LOCAL SHOP. I WOULD GO TO A LOCAL RESPECTABLE SHOP, THEY WILL PROBABLY CHARGE LESS THEN TWEETER AND BEST BUY WOULD. THEY WILL DO A BETTER JOB TOO. I HAVE TO FIX THEY'RE SHOTTY WORK ALL THE TIME. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A LOCAL SHOP THEN YEAH TWEETER WOULD BE THE ONE TO GO TO. ALL THE BIG PLACES HAVE KIDS JUST OUT OF SCHOOL OR JUST LEARNING WHAT TO DO. ON A CADDY, I WOULDN'T HAVE THEM TOUCH IT. BUT THAT IS JUST ME. HERE IN CT THEY ARE REALLY BAD, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE FROM

LIKE I SAID, AND ON MY PROFILE, I WORK IN A LOCAL SHOP. I WOULD GO TO A LOCAL RESPECTABLE SHOP, THEY WILL PROBABLY CHARGE LESS THEN TWEETER AND BEST BUY WOULD. THEY WILL DO A BETTER JOB TOO. I HAVE TO FIX THEY'RE SHOTTY WORK ALL THE TIME. IF YOU DON'T HAVE A LOCAL SHOP THEN YEAH TWEETER WOULD BE THE ONE TO GO TO. ALL THE BIG PLACES HAVE KIDS JUST OUT OF SCHOOL OR JUST LEARNING WHAT TO DO. ON A CADDY, I WOULDN'T HAVE THEM TOUCH IT. BUT THAT IS JUST ME. HERE IN CT THEY ARE REALLY BAD, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE FROM

Damn dude yadont gotta yell :shock:

• 2 months later...

VSS-Brown at the Radio, Speedometer, or at the rear integration unit at the passengers side rear deck...

PAC OS2CTS

Reverse is at LR fuse block under rear seat -lt. green

I have done about 4 of these cars now that being said on 2 of them I had to use a wheel speed sensor and the other were exactly where I told u they were.

THIS IS NOT AN EASY CAR TO DO ITS A PAIN ITS A CADDY .......

U WILL NEED A GOOD INSTALLER THAT DOES THIS FOR MORE THAN JUS HOURLY LOW WAGE! GOOD LUCK IF U CHOOSE TO EXCEPT THIS MISSON