AVIC411.com

The Bluetooth adapter is available through the Pioneer store

Okay folks just checked the Pioneer store online and they have the Bluetooth adapter in stock and ready to buy. [url=http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/shop/product/details/0,,2076_310069635_298177931,00.html][b][size=150]Here is a link.[/size][/b][/url] Just click the "Buy Now" button and you are on your way. They do charge shipping and tax (at least for a CA purchase). My total came out to be around $133...much better than fleebay. Enjoy! 8)
Update: Looks like it is sold out at the Pioneer store...again. For those who got in on this deal can you post yay or nay. Maybe we will have a sense of how many units Pioneer has. If Pioneer can't keep it stocked imagine the issues resellers have. Again, please respond to this post if you were able to buy one from the Pioneer site. Thanks.
I ordered mine from Pioneer last night (7/18/06) and today it is showing 'Shipped' (and I canceled my backorder from Crutchfield today).

Final cost including taxes & shipping = $136.10.

Just checked today at 4:20pm Eastern and the button to order this item is now missing.
[quote name="mivey"]I ordered mine from Pioneer last night (7/18/06) and today it is showing 'Shipped' (and I canceled my backorder from Crutchfield today).

Final cost including taxes & shipping = $136.10.

Just checked today at 4:20pm Eastern and the button to order this item is now missing.[/quote]

It's good to hear someone else benefitted. Anyone else? I guess it's a good idea to check the Pioneer Store periodically. I also purchased the IR remote in the past and it is no longer available.
Just a moment ago I also received an email from Pioneer indicating my order has been shipped. The email included a copy of the invoice.

I think if you are able to order from Pioneer, they have a product in hand. I assume I will get mine early next week at the latest.
[quote name="Antsmusique"]I must be doing something wrong! I can't seem to find the "Buy now" button. Can somebody help me? Please[/quote]

It seems that Pioneer's inventory is as flush as the retailers. Once it becomes available, it immediately goes out of stock. I would suggest checking Pioneer's site periodically. One good thing about Pioneer's site is when it becomes available for purchase it is truely available...not this "on order" crap. If Pioneer does not have it, they won't let you buy it.
Some ND-BT1s are available at Circuit City stores. No shipping but you can order online for in-store pick-up. I got one this way last night. There are three stores in the Maryland/D.C. area that showed stock as of 11:45 last night. Just look for the green add to cart button. If you can add it to your cart, then that store has them in stock. They will hold it for you up to 14 days. So, you don't have to race right over to the store to get it before they close.