AVIC411.com

Getting Ready to make purchase for my 07' Mercedes C-Class

Curious to the following:

1) Can I hook up both SIRIUS and XM? I like the traffic feature of XM but can't be without Howard Stern and other unedited content of Sirius? Do I need to by the AV adapter?

2)If I can get, XM, Sirius? Does that mean I am going to have three antennas? I have an 07 Mercedes, so two will be fine, but I am curious about the placement of the third.

3)How well does the Bluetooth work with Blackberry's? I was going to go with Alpine, but after reading the horrible reviews the D-3 is better all around. I have the Blackberry Curve 8300

Curious to the following:

3)How well does the Bluetooth work with Blackberry's? I was going to go with Alpine, but after reading the horrible reviews the D-3 is better all around. I have the Blackberry Curve 8300

I don't know about questions 1 and 2 but I have the Blackberry Pearl and after a little bit of tweeking, it works great.

No. You daisy chain them together. Plug an IP-BUS cable from the Sirius's output into the XM's input, then another IP-BUS cable from the XM's output to the D3. Works the same way with the bluetooth unit. You just string them all together in a chain.

Love the car, however the Electronics/Stereos in German cars have never been good.

The AVIC-D3 is pretty close to dash look especially becase I can change illumination

All I am loosing is the radio display in the center of the dash and steering wheel controls.

I can have this unit installed with IPODBLUETOOTH, XM AND SIRIUS, with JL 5/500 for just about what it would cost alone for Sirius.

$1500 to put factory Sirius in

$3000 to put factory phone in

$850 to put IPOD