AVIC411.com

Then you get some brain in the front seat of the hummer

Ok, well I figured out that my N3 Brain is messed up. When connected it wont recalculate route nor give voice guidance. Also on the Dynamic Screen is says Voltage is 256V...and gps is always off course... but other than that everything works.

temporary solution.

I took my N1 Brain and connected that and everything is working great, except my turn signals don't work.. and the AM/FM tuner doens't work.

Should I send it to Pioneer?

Turn signals shouldn't have anything to do with the radio. You sure you didn't disconnect a wire by accident?

As for the tuner, did you plug in the antenna cable when switching units? And does your car have a powered antenna that needs to be hooked up?

Well I sent my n1 over the summer, and they told me the tuner needed to be fixed. And now my heat doesn't work.....

I donno, I just want to use the N3 brain. but that's messed up

i had a similar problem in my wifes car last month, put the radio in and the heat stopped working, eventually i found that when i ran the wiring, i accidently knocked the cable that controls the heater loose, clipped it back in place and everything was fine. Like the previous guy said the blinkers and heat are totally different sysytems and do not interact with each other except as far as getting power. I would double check where you routed your wiring and see if you knocked something loose. The blinkers use a relay somewhere under your dash and its possibly knocked loose.

i had a similar problem in my wifes car last month, put the radio in and the heat stopped working, eventually i found that when i ran the wiring, i accidently knocked the cable that controls the heater loose, clipped it back in place and everything was fine. Like the previous guy said the blinkers and heat are totally different sysytems and do not interact with each other except as far as getting power. I would double check where you routed your wiring and see if you knocked something loose. The blinkers use a relay somewhere under your dash and its possibly knocked loose.

I've had the system in for almost a year, the only thing I did was switch the N3 brain for the n1 brain.

• 3 weeks later...