AVIC411.com

Ipod Classic with 1.02 or 1.03 softwarre installed no video

When I originally bought the Ipod classic 80gb video worked with 1.02 software installed then suddenly it stopped. Yesterday I upgraded to the latest software and it is still a no go. Apple really sucks locking the tv out function to approved apple devices. I hope Apple wakes up and releases a fix or someone hacks this or this new Pioneer cable is true and comes out soon.

Well went back to 1.02 and everything works again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hello i have a new 80gb classic with 1.0.3 installed and can not see video on my d3 how do i install 1.02 thanks

If your Ipod came with 1.0.1 software I can help you downgrade to 1.0.2 If it did not come with 1.0.1 you would need to find someone with it and have them email or host it for you. I am also looking for that version software.

Here is the folder

C:\Documents and Settings\~*~USER~*~\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPod Software Updates

the files you would need are

iPod_24.1.0.2

iPod_24.1.0.2.ipsw.signature

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys. I am having problems downgrading to v.1.02. I followed the steps on the link provided for 1.02 to 1.01 only making it for 1.03 to 1.02 instead. I run into a problem in step 8 - Head over to ‘Devices’ and select ‘Restore’. A dialog box will appear asking if you want to check online for updates, click ‘Don’t check’.

i do not get that popup, instead it asks me to continue or cancel. my itunes version is 7.5.0.20