AVIC411.com

sugestions for current 12v dvd player for d2?

I'm guessing just about any DVD changer with an IP-BUS output would work fine, and be controlled by the D2, or maybe just a standalone DVD player hooked into the AV inputs. There are a LOT of options out there for you to choose from.

I'm guessing just about any DVD changer with an IP-BUS output would work fine, and be controlled by the D2, or maybe just a standalone DVD player hooked into the AV inputs. There are a LOT of options out there for you to choose from.

Familiar with connection to the AV ports. However curious the IP-BUS you mentioned the connectivity, how does that link up?

Sorry to thread jack, but I am considering the XDV-P6 and I was curious to know if it's worth the $500 price tag. Also the installation manual states that if the unit is installed over 30 degrees from horizontal the unit might not operate at its optimal level. I would like to mount it vertically in my center console, but if it's going to perform poorly then I'll look for another option.

Its supposed to be flat, or close to it

Sorry to thread jack, but I am considering the XDV-P6 and I was curious to know if it's worth the $500 price tag. Also the installation manual states that if the unit is installed over 30 degrees from horizontal the unit might not operate at its optimal level. I would like to mount it vertically in my center console, but if it's going to perform poorly then I'll look for another option.

Familiar with connection to the AV ports. However curious the IP-BUS you mentioned the connectivity, how does that link up?

Ahem, anyone?

You can connect the changer to your head unit via P-bus and AV-bus. That way you will be able to control it from the D2 instead of with the remote

Ahem, anyone?