AVIC411.com

Power supply for D1

Hi, new to the forums and the AVIC-D1.. I'll be getting it installed sometime this week. I had a quick question since I don't have the power supply. Will the power supply work from the AVIC-80DVD or AVH-P6500DVD to the D1? The only wires coming out of my D1 right now are the RCA. Do I need anything else besides the power supply wires? Thanks in advance guys! :wink:

Hey, thanks for the quick response brotha. I'll get on finding a new one then! Also, my brother in law works at NISSAN and thats where he got this from. He brought me just the D1 with the RCA's sticking out, nothing else (no gps in wires, no IP BUS in, etc) which wires do I need? Because I can get the wires from my other headunit, AVH-P6500DVD.

Great, takes some burden off my pocket (I guess).. Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting a REAR-view camera for my car (03 G35 coupe). Never had one or tried it, so it will be my first experience.. I'm stuck between just a camera that will be drilled in or a licence plate one.. Which one do you prefer? :?

Hmm, here is one that I see on eBay.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=002

I couldn't really find one on Pioneer website, I'll just call them later on to see what they price it at!

Pioneer ones are the NDBC1 or NDBC20PA. Both pricey but good cameras. Lots of folks on here go for the Boyo

Great, takes some burden off my pocket (I guess).. Anyways, I'm looking forward to getting a REAR-view camera for my car (03 G35 coupe). Never had one or tried it, so it will be my first experience.. I'm stuck between just a camera that will be drilled in or a licence plate one.. Which one do you prefer? :?

Hmm, here is one that I see on eBay.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=002

I couldn't really find one on Pioneer website, I'll just call them later on to see what they price it at!

I saw something related to my question in a post and tried to search on many treads but couldn't find it anywhere. Well, here it goes.. I have a CD-IB100II for the iPod and hate to scroll from the headunit, if I open up the device, which wire do I have to cut in order to control directly from the iPod?

Thanks