AVIC411.com

Unless I have some configuration issue I'm less than impressed with how the Z1 uses the channel logos.

If I search by category it shows the logos for all of the stations. However when I save a channel to a preset and then change stations based on presets I get the logo for 1 out of 6 of the presets. The rest just have that lame "on air" logo that takes up 20% of the screen.

Who cares if the station is on air, if it wasn't I wouldn't be listening to it since the Z1 doesn't have any PVR functionality for XM like the Inno.

Does anyone know how I can get the station logos to show up on the Z1 instead of the lame on air logo? As soon as I change to category mode the logos show up for the exact same channels that don't show up in preset mode.
  • 5 months later...
Jason,

I have an ISO for D1 Ver 1.2 and can't figure out where I'm supposed to place the logos and/or otherwise how to use these awesome logos you made.

I already burned a 'backup' that i use instead of the actual OEM disc, as it tracks better, and never ever have the boot up or other problems any more , so would like to add in the logos, as it's really much safer to see logos while driving than having to read the screens , etc.

Basically, am I sleeping at the switch here and miss a place where you posted a how to page?

Happy Holidays,

Thanks

K