AVIC411.com

How to load pics?

500 wide x 240 tall or 1000 wide x 480 tall. either will work.

Keep in mind on your splash screen Pioneer will add their crap at top and bottom. So you might want to do an image towards the center so its not getting covered up.

As an example I made a splash screen for my TBSS. Notice how I left it blank at top and bottom.

richnav3.jpg

500 wide x 240 tall or 1000 wide x 480 tall. either will work.

Keep in mind on your splash screen Pioneer will add their crap at top and bottom. So you might want to do an image towards the center so its not getting covered up.

As an example I made a splash screen for my TBSS. Notice how I left it blank at top and bottom.

richnav3.jpg

Just to put it out there, if/when you unlock and/or upgrade your drive...You can easily get rid of Pioneer's crap on the splash screen...

Again...just putting it out there. :wink:

[edit] Oh...I was trying to help a fellow Avic411 member get pictures loaded up and uploaded this to one of my servers....It's just random pics/junk...but if you have a hard time with it, download it, unzip it, and burn it to disc.....you can drop your own pics into the folder, burn it, and it should work...

http://flemdawg.com/Pictures/pictures.zip

Just to put it out there, if/when you unlock and/or upgrade your drive...You can easily get rid of Pioneer's crap on the splash screen...

Again...just putting it out there. :wink:

[edit] Oh...I was trying to help a fellow Avic411 member get pictures loaded up and uploaded this to one of my servers....It's just random pics/junk...but if you have a hard time with it, download it, unzip it, and burn it to disc.....you can drop your own pics into the folder, burn it, and it should work...

http://flemdawg.com/Pictures/pictures.zip

Yea I need to do that.