AVIC411.com

Playing Copied Discs and Creating Music Videos

Can someone please help me or give me the link to a spot where someone has figured out how to play burned dvd-r's movies that i copied using DVD shrink i have a N4. I have tried it and it says invalid format and then i have to hold the eject button for like 20sec before it will eject??? HELP!!!!!

ps sorry if this is a repost i was on here for like a hour looking and couldnt find the answer :(

• 2 weeks later...
Can someone please help me or give me the link to a spot where someone has figured out how to play burned dvd-r's movies that i copied using DVD shrink i have a N4. I have tried it and it says invalid format and then i have to hold the eject button for like 20sec before it will eject??? HELP!!!!!

ps sorry if this is a repost i was on here for like a hour looking and couldnt find the answer :(

try using dvd decryptor to burn ur dvds instead. Google it, free dl

I play copied dvd in my N3 and now my N4. They work like a charm. My daughters movies are all in her room and the copied ones are in the car. They play without a problem. I use dvdstrink when it works. When it fails, i use fab dvd decriptor. Then dvdstrink and then burn it with copy 2 dvd. I hope this helps.

Rob

• 1 month later...

I do this all the time plus I do video editing etc...

1. Very simple way... If your movies are DVD5 or DVD9 it doesnt matter. If you have a Video_ts folder that is already created... the simplest way is this.

Get Nero version 8 or what not.

Once installed, click on Nero Express.

Once it comes up click on videos/pictures icon

Then click on DVD_Video files

(go to your video_ts folder of the movies) - double click it so you have all of the files shown in the folder, and drag them over to the nero window. Then click next and burn... if they are already in Video_ts format this works 100%... for me any how..

If you're wanting to burn something like avi's, mpg's, etc...

This is always tricky because you dont know how the files were originally encoded.

however if you use something like ULEAD Dvd Movie Factory you can make and burn all in one. Just drag the movie files over and click encode. This will take hours however... do it before you leave for work or before you go to bed...

Try that :)