AVIC411.com

AVIC Z3?

If my run-out memory serves me correctly, the Z2 was "debuted" at the CES last year.

Anyone with any info for this year? The CES starts next week.

Saved all those pennies I found on the street, and am finally ready to buy a Z2 Z3. Also need a good back doctor . . . :roll:

CES has the booth listed, and if you visit it, there is no Z3.

They have a lot of new in-dash CD units, but it looks like the Z2 will remain the latest model for now.

Side note...

Since I just purchased two Z2's, and registered mine on the Pionner web site. They sent me a email asking me to comment on my purchase and what could be done to make the software better. I assume then are looking for input on updating the unit.

Sorry for the additional post on this topic, besides the mind, the eyes are going too. Could have sworn no one else posted on the Z3.

Too bad they aren't debuting anything new, and this seems to be the best one out there, there is so much they could offer. So I gots to pay my money and choose my poison.

Unfortunately, I cant see it way over there. Remeber I couldn't see the other Z3 posts on the board.

So, where did you see this mythical machine?

While I'd expect the form factor to remain the same, it's the features and perhaps a few extra adapters for plugging things in that would push me over the edge to buy the thing.