AVIC411.com

Repairing the rca fuse.

what kind of rca are you useing? Cheap wal-mart/radio shack rcas come with the noises already built into them. If you are go get some better rcas like Rockford or monster cable. 9 time out of 10 when we get a customer talking about whinning noises it is due to the cheap ass rca from wal mart. The ground loop iso is just a band aid not a real fix. It also drops the voltage the amp is seeing from the rca 4v-1 maybe 2v if your lucky. I use to have a installer that would run the ground from the deck to where the ground was for the four channel amp. Might give it a try.

I had this problem with mine, but it was less than a year old so I sent it back to Pioneer and they got it fixed and back to me inside of 10 days. No charge for the work either. Isolators did not work AT ALL for mine, had to use a line out converter and even that sucked. 10x better now that it is fixed. I told them mine was a christmas gift and did not have the receipt and they fixed it anyways.