AVIC411.com

Repairing the rca fuse.

Well if the guy i bought my radio from cant find the reciept for the radio i will be having to buy the 30 part for the inside fuse for the rca preouts. With all the interference i am getting from the thing thats what most ppl are saying is my problem. Has anyone installed this piece them selfs? and is there any write ups about it? I searched but didnt see much.

Also when i plug my ipod into the aux plugs in the back and the front port i cant seem to get any signal too the radio. like in the a/v options none of the box come avaiable to use this item why? I did know get the right ipod cable for it..but still would like to know.

thanks, steve

im not gonna say that the ground loop isolator will fix it 100% but its worth a shot. another thing to try.. depending on what rca's you have.. there might be a small wire in between the rca's, you can ground one end to your amp and then the other to chassi behind deck.

or another.. is your power wire running anywhere near your alternator? if so... i'd get it as far away from the alternators "radiated noise" as possible by moving the power wire

i think i'm having a similar problem.. i bought a headphone to rca cable for my zune so i could plug it into the inputs at the back of the unit but when i try to use it i get perfect sound quality but stripes of what should be displayed moving quickly up the screen. does this sound like something the ground loop isolaters would fix and if so where do i get them/how do i use them?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...