AVIC411.com

Questions on/off topic

I have a couple questions, hope you don't they may be off topic. I have a Z2 and wanted to get the a TV tuner for it, but after reading some posts, and knowing about the DTV thing in 2009, does anyone know if there are any already DTV auto tuners out there, and if Pioneer has one or is planning to come out with one?

2) Radar/Laser detectors. Anyone know if any may work with the Z2? or does anyone recommend one that is a concealed unit? I don't like things on my dash or window :-).

Thanks in advance.

Howard

The one thing I am going to feel bad about is the few customers that don't know about the change comming & all these tv tuners that are in stock are going to go super cheap before 09.

The one question I do have will it just stay stattic or nothing at all?

joe r

The other thing I wish would hurry up is sat tv from Sirius.That would be sweet if it was plug & play with the Avics.

joe r

it's availible in the new chrysler minivans. Only like 3 channels all kiddy ones.

I have a 12 year old daughter she seen that add from Chrysler & now we must have it.lol

joe r

You should have bought them and re-sold them about six months ago. I bought three from my distributor for $740+tax and sold them for a little over $1900 on ebay. All three auctions ended with buy-it-now in under 70 minutes. Guess I could've gotten more :oops:

My shop has 5 in stock.I almost bought one but the sales man said not to as this was goign to change in 09.

I wonder how many of these pioneer has laying around or stores have them instock.

joe r