AVIC411.com

avic n2 bypass help

I have the n2 and just received it back from Pioneer after the Flex cable gave up on me. When I had it installed they put a bypass switch so that I can use the navigation or watch movies while driving. I also upgrade the software from the 50mt to the 70mt right before sending it to Pioneer.

Once I received it, I'm not sure if they did a firmware upgrade on the unit, but I am getting an "Improperly configuration of the brake cable" error.

when I check the status of the cable, it shows Brake ON, but if I drive, it changes from Brake ON to Brake OFF and I cannot use the navigation unless I come to a complete stop. I haven't tested a movie since I normally don't watch movies while driving.

Is there something new that I need to do so that i can use the navigation while I'm driving?

I also tried to use the 50MT cd and it gave me an error as well telling me that I was using the wrong CD.

Please help, I use the navitation very often and spontanious, so punching address while driving is very useful for me.

Thanks,