AVIC411.com

lost my A/V button

I just installed this D3 with Ipod adapter and somehow pushed the wrong comand. I can no longer get the A/V menu button to show. instead it shows VIDEO and when I push that button the screen goes black and says to use the ipod for complete control. how do i get the A/V button back or just return it to original settings?

touch the screen again, then you'll see a soft button that says "music"

ok got the A/V button back but in the right hand upper corner of the ipod display screen VIDEO is still there and if I touch it it switches to a blank screen that says to use the ipod for control. I have no video stored on my ipod. thanks for the help

Then don't touch the video button. Its for videos :wink:

ok got the A/V button back but in the right hand upper corner of the ipod display screen VIDEO is still there and if I touch it it switches to a blank screen that says to use the ipod for control. I have no video stored on my ipod. thanks for the help

Then don't touch the video button. Its for videos :wink:

That gave me a fairly good laugh.