AVIC411.com

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might need a new rep. Several folks on here already have it.

FUNNY... no one's posted any way to get it yet apart from the guy on eBay

I've seen posts that have links to other online retailers other than ebay. Also, a quick Google Shopping search shows lots of online stores starting to selling them now.

The guy I found on eBay has a box for a Z2 pictured, and the pic is also of a Z2. And Pioneer's website does not even remotely mention the Z3. Their website had a demo video of the D3 from CES several weeks before its release, so I would expect the same from a highly anticipated unit, like the Z3.

Well, I will just have to smack him in the head with a hammer, then, won't I? I have not been offered this, yet, have no lit nor knowledge, and Pioneer's website does not acknowledge the existence of the Z3. What gives? I feel a bit exiled......

Well, I will just have to smack him in the head with a hammer, then, won't I? I have not been offered this, yet, have no lit nor knowledge, and Pioneer's website does not acknowledge the existence of the Z3. What gives? I feel a bit exiled......

ask for a new rep

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't the same thing happen when the Z1 first came out, then the Z2? It was not posted on their website and the reps do not know anything about them. It seems that the pioneer products would usually be available to the public first before the info is available on their website or from the representatives. I think when the Z1 to Z2 upgrade discs were made available, it was available at the Pioneer distributors first. It wasn't until a month later that the discs were available on their website for everyone to purchase.