AVIC411.com

Ok so I hooked up the D3 to the Metra VT-GMOS-04 harness so that I could retain control of my chimes and Onstar. However, Onstar does not work! When I press the blue button the D3 shuts down, but I don't hear the familiar "Onstar Ready". When I press the blue button again to cancel, the D3 turns right back on. Any thoughts as to why this is?

I have done the D3 Mod (moving the mute wire up a slot to watch DVD while driving) does that have something to do with it?

Thanks! :)

• 1 month later...
Ok so I hooked up the D3 to the Metra VT-GMOS-04 harness so that I could retain control of my chimes and Onstar. However, Onstar does not work! When I press the blue button the D3 shuts down, but I don't hear the familiar "Onstar Ready". When I press the blue button again to cancel, the D3 turns right back on. Any thoughts as to why this is?

I have done the D3 Mod (moving the mute wire up a slot to watch DVD while driving) does that have something to do with it?

Thanks! :)

What did the manual tell you to do for the volume? (hint: brown loop)

• 1 month later...