AVIC411.com

Who has the best deal on a D3 right now?

You can usually find them on internet outlets for less than you can get them in stores... including shipping charges. Unfortunately, the $200 rebate offer just ended. Just search around. Nextag.com and other sires like that are good for finding things at the lowest prices.

The one that best buy has is the standard D3 kit, no bluetooth or remote, etc...I know cause I just got one at that price and it doesn't have any extras in it. A look at their site too shows it's the standard AVIC-D3 package, not D3X.

I was just in Best Buy yesterday, paid $699. It had a sticker on it that said "Bluetooh module in box!", and it was.

Maybe I just got lucky.

And someday someone has to explain wireless remotes in cars to me.

This is US Best Buy i'm guessing right? I know here in Canada its still pricey.

The iPod adapter that comes with some of these online units, does that let you control the iPod from the D3 or do you need the special iPod adapter with the box for that?

The one that best buy has is the standard D3 kit, no bluetooth or remote, etc...I know cause I just got one at that price and it doesn't have any extras in it. A look at their site too shows it's the standard AVIC-D3 package, not D3X.

I was just in Best Buy yesterday, paid $699. It had a sticker on it that said "Bluetooh module in box!", and it was.

Maybe I just got lucky.

And someday someone has to explain wireless remotes in cars to me.

Is this only at some Best Buys or all? Was it an open box/discounted item?

Also does the rebate apply at Best Buy as well?

Is this only at some Best Buys or all? Was it an open box/discounted item?

Also does the rebate apply at Best Buy as well?

It was new. I don't know about Canada but it was on sale here in GA and also on the US BestBuy website. I don't know how long it will last, usually the sales reset on Sundays, so you have until closing Saturday at this point for the price to be 'guaranteed'.

As far as I know the Pioneer rebate will apply to BestBuy, it says any authorized Pioneer and Premier dealer, so I assume it should work there. I sent it in today, so we'll see.

The iPod adapter for the D3, when I got it at BestBuy, was $30.99. It does let you control the iPod and watch videos as well (with certain units. I still can't get my Touch to do video on it)

As said earlier, mine came with the Bluetooth adapter included. If you pick it up in store, check to see if the box has a big yellow sticker on it that says it's included, otherwise it probably isn't.

my buddy works at bestbuy in the states he said the ones going for 699 are open box/returns...thats why they are selling them for 699 but ya i dunno thats just what he heard at his workplace(bestbuy)

Can someone please go to this link:http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8242458&st=avic-d3&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1169512508513

Hit the 'add to cart' button and tell me what the price says? For me it says $699.

In store, the tag said $699 new.

Mine was new in box, original seals were never broken til I opened it and had a heart attack looking at the wiring (in retrospect it was a lot simpler than it looked but oh well)...Still have the original box and there are no stickers on it saying anything about the BT or ipod crap. Which is fine with me, considering my phone doesn't have bluetooth and I don't have an ipod.