AVIC411.com

So Ive had my D2 for about 4 months now. Pretty much since I bought it, Ive had trouble with the nav's location.

The biggest problem is that sometimes (about 30% of the time) the arrow will go completely off into space. I think the problem has to do with a constant rotation that the unit does. For example, if I'm sitting at a stop light, the arrow will continue to rotate around and do a complete 360 over the course of a minute. So when I'm driving, it also rotates and causes the unit to become disoriented. Has anyone experienced this problem?

I have reset the calibration numerous times and have the VSS wire connected. The funny thing is that its more accurate right after I reset the calibration. I also have the antenna located on the windshield so thats not the issue.

Let me know if you have any helpful tips to fix this!

Thanks.

The VSS wire is currently not hooked up, but when it was there was no difference. It recorded a speed pulse so Im pretty sure it was connected correctly.

I usually have at least 1 bar of reception with the full amount of satellites.

The Connection Status window says the reverse wire is hooked up.

The dash is slightly curved but that shouldn't matter. This is not a case of the arrow being a little off. The arrow will spin all the way around very slowly.

Thanks for your help!