AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z3 On Pioneer Website...Finally

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About damn time. Though, they haven't really changed shit. :?

I'm glad I waited for this and not have gotten the Z2.

They have the Z3 on amazon from a authorized dealer (6ave) and once it hits their site, i'm going to use the 5% discount code and it will be around $1,200. No tax, no shipping! How cool is that!! :lol:

I was going to get a Z3 on ebay and they go for about $1,300, but if I did that, then i wouldn't have a warrenty! :roll:

The Z3 has hit the 6ave.com site here

http://www.6ave.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=PIOAVICZ3

However it is $1799.

They do have the "Pricegrabber Guarantee" which will take the price down $1314 since they will match the price from "SoundfactoryPro"

Unfortunately you will not be able to use the coupon you have since the disclaimer on the 6ave site says

Disclaimer: In order to qualify for PriceGrabber’s Best Price Guarantee, the competitor must be an authorized dealer and the price must come from its actual website as PriceGrabber “Storefronts†do not apply. In addition, the price to be beat must be listed on the merchant’s own website as well as PriceGrabber's website. The competitor’s item must be in stock. The Best Price Guarantee only applies to the current price and is valid only on new purchases made on our website. We will not beat our own price. Prices are not valid in our retail stores. 6ave.com can not honor competitor’s prices that appear as the result of typographical errors. Please note that this Best Price Guarantee can not be combined with any other promotion and that price protection does not apply.

The Z3 has hit the 6ave.com site here

http://www.6ave.com/shop/product.aspx?sku=PIOAVICZ3

However it is $1799.

They do have the "Pricegrabber Guarantee" which will take the price down $1314 since they will match the price from "SoundfactoryPro"

Unfortunately you will not be able to use the coupon you have since the disclaimer on the 6ave site says

Disclaimer: In order to qualify for PriceGrabber’s Best Price Guarantee, the competitor must be an authorized dealer and the price must come from its actual website as PriceGrabber “Storefronts†do not apply. In addition, the price to be beat must be listed on the merchant’s own website as well as PriceGrabber's website. The competitor’s item must be in stock. The Best Price Guarantee only applies to the current price and is valid only on new purchases made on our website. We will not beat our own price. Prices are not valid in our retail stores. 6ave.com can not honor competitor’s prices that appear as the result of typographical errors. Please note that this Best Price Guarantee can not be combined with any other promotion and that price protection does not apply.

That's weird, they have it on amazon.com for like 1,300$.

Omg, they just edited it! It's now 1,799 on amazon! lol

I just wanted to confirm and hear it from the company itself, so I called Pioneer and the customer service rep confirmed that the Z3 has ZERO hardware changes and its only a software upgrade.

This means I am going to purchase the Pioneer Factory Refurb unit on eBay and wait til an upgrade is available.

No.

The disc is generic and NOT specific to your unit.

It's more like installing Office and activating it online.

I haven't done it myself, but as I understand, each disc has a printed key (media number) that comes with it. But that's not what you type into the Z2. Instead, you insert the disc and it generates a device number specific to your Z2's ID/serial number. Then you go to the password site, type in the media and device numbers, and it gives you a serial that works with THAT Z2 only (while at the same time registers the media number/key to your device so other's can't simply type in the same media number with THEIR device number).