AVIC411.com

I HAVE SIRIUS RADIO SIR-PNR2 PROBLEMS

what just happened to me...no sound, no statis nothing...when i selected The Sirius Tuner...the whole sirius interface would lock up. I needed to replace the tuner it was bad

Man this is going to shock you but in the 2 months I have had my Z2 installed I have already been through 3...yes...3 SIR-PNR2 boxes!!! I have it daisy chained to my iPod box, and have even tried reversing the Daisy chain, and even plugging the satellite radio box straight in...no luck. The boxes get burned up somehow...and this is 3 boxes so the odds of all of them being defective are dropping quickly. The first box I had last for maybe 3 weeks. I bought them all brand new from Crutchfield. I wish you luck, because it is frustrating...not to mention the problems I am having with my bypass.

Thanks...I will check on that. I appreciate the advice...and as for my bypass issues? Any advice there? Check my other postings. I have double checked, and even took my Z2 to 2 local professional car audio dealerships (not a Circuit City roadshop haha), and still not able to get the bypass to continuously work.